Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time flies

It's amazing to me that I am infinitely busier now that I don't have a full-time job.  Working all day outside the home kept me from looking at all of the household duties which are often neglected because there just wasn't time.  

Now, however, I have time to: 
  • clean the baseboards 
  • vacuum (with no feet in the way) 
  • peruse potential gourmet dinner recipes
  • wash the sheets and bathroom rugs
  • exercise for two hours in utter silence
  • get a new tire
  • watch a child-inappropriate movie, with the door wide open *gasp*
..... and then before I know it, it's time to pick up the kids from school, which means that the remaining list of chores will have to wait until tomorrow.  I really don't know how I ever fit a job into my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment